I’m making a list of ten ideas/things every day for 90 days to become an idea generator. This is supposed to be good practice for seeing story in everything. This is day 37.
Things I have written on index cards:
- The Chuck Palahniuk challenge – no thought words in my fiction for six months.
- A Flaubert quote – “Faire et se taire” Trans – Shut up and do it.
- phone messages for my employer
- Notes from James Gliek’s History of Time Travel
- Save the Cat Beat sheet lists
- Scenes that I have yet to write
- Rules of the various challenges I start each month
- An Alfredo sauce recipe for my son to cook tonight
- Ray Bradbury quotes – Don’t Think
- a grocery list