I’m making a list of ten ideas/things every day for 90 days to become an idea generator. This is supposed to be good practice for seeing story in everything. This is day 29. These may become posts on Medium, along with yesterday’s list.
- When are we as a culture/species first aware of time?
- When are we first aware of time as individuals?
- When does time start to matter to us?
- When do we learn to tell time?
- When do we understand the value of time?
- What does time mean to a 5 year-old?
- What does time mean to a 55 year-old?
- When do we understand felt/experienced time versus passed/elapsed time?
- Do we really understand time? Anyone?
- How does our understanding of time guide us?