I’m making a list of ten ideas/things every day for 90 days to become an idea generator. This is supposed to be good practice for seeing story in everything. This is day 28. Nearly a third of the way there.
- Why do we have such a weird relationship with time?
- How do cultures have such widely varied views of time?
- How do time and productivity intersect?
- How do time and productivity diverge?
- Is the relentlless pursuit to control time uniquely American?
- How does the concept of “flow” fit into our concept of time?
- Why are we so caught up with the precision measurment of time?
- Do other cultures/countries attempt to control time like Americans?
- What is the relationship of the Swiss to time? They make precision watches.
- Does anybody really know what time it is?