I’m making a list of ten ideas/things every day for 90 days to become an idea generator. This is supposed to be good practice for seeing story in everything. This is day 30.
- Why do we still do Daylight Saving Time?
- Who came up with the idea?
- I don’t understand why it “saves” daylight. The amount does not change, only when we use it.
- Why not call it Daylight Moving Time?
- Daylight Shifting Time?
- What if we could shift time one hour either direction at will?
- Why if places that don’t do DST were forced to? How would protesters know when to meet?
- Why do those places insist on being differnent?
- If we stopped DST, do we use the orginal standard time or the shifted time as the new standard?
- Does anyone ever consider how hard this is on our bodies and souls? We are really not designed well for time travel.