I’m making a list of ten ideas/things every day for 90 days to become an idea generator. This is supposed to be good practice for seeing story in everything. This is day 34.
So I read a blog today, The SHUBox, and Sarah found a shiny new planner that I just have to try. It’s like the Hobonichi, but with thick paper and much less expensive. So today, I give you my ten reasons to NOT get said planner.
- I really like the planner I use right now – Hobonichi Cousin
- I really like the planner I use right now (work edition) the Planner Pad + second Hobonichi Cousin
- I also have three other planners I do not use at all.
- I have four planners in active daily use, soon to be five when I put my editorial calendar into the five year planner.
- Planners are currently breeding in my supply closet.
- As are notebooks to be bullet journals.
- It’s not a part of the Debt Reduction Plan of 2022
- I am really not busy enough for multiple planners, nor one that big.
- I would spend time moving things to the new planner, rather than writing.
- A new, perfect planner would not guarantee a new perfect life.