I’m making a list of ten ideas/things every day for 90 days to become an idea generator. This is supposed to be good practice for seeing story in everything. This is day 35.
10 things I have googled this week:
- Inspection requirements for dams
- What foods are available from US Governement commodities. (Sadly, the can with the cow is no longer available, it’s a pouch, like tuna.
- Political map of Africa
- Political map of Europe
- Political map of South America
- Slab leaks
- Using gray water to irrigate the lawn
- Fail once quote
- Culinary Institute of America
- Best way to poach an egg.