I’m making a list of ten ideas/things every day for 90 days to become an idea generator. This is supposed to be good practice for seeing story in everything. This is day 36.
- Who decided Blue was Blue?
- I mean really, all the colors. Was there a committee?
- Why am i so good at killing non-pothos house plants?
- Do I really need all these unsharpened pencils on my desk?
- Did i really thinkg that usuing Dixon-Ticonderoga #1’s would make me write like Hemingway?
- Will asking these ridiculous questions everyday make me more curious?
- How do they decide how long astronauts and cosmonauts stay in the International Space Station?
- If everyone is subscribing to individual substacks and social media sites, won’t that divide everyone further?
- Will there really be an avocado shortage?
- Should I replace the blinds in the front room of my home?