I’m making a list of ten ideas/things every day for 90 days to become an idea generator. This is supposed to be good practice for seeing story in everything. Today is day 46.
Ten more things I could do with an hourglass that added ten minutes to my day.
- Write the story I am working on
- Watch Mandalorian again. (in bite-sized chunks.)
- Slowly drink a cup of coffee or tea
- Walk the dog a bit extra
- Read a poem
- Water the plants
- Organize photographs
- Do a couple yoga poses or stretch
- Make a grilled cheese sandwich.
funny, if I had ten extra minutes in the day, I would not check email.